Life's Purpose

Image courtesy: http://www.ineedmotivation.com


Now every person might be really confused as to why they were thrown or have been landed on earth. Atleast I am confused! A big time confusion to me!

Purpose of one's own life is a BIG question. Probably there would be 60% to 80% who do not bother or ponder on this question during their entire life. But I have always asked one question to myself "Why am I here?" and on what purpose.

As life started revealing itself in its wondrous forms, at every moment, I realized that I am the MASTER of the whole personality I possess. Later realized that there are people other than me influencing my very life in their own way. I read this line in a book "The Noticer" that your death does not dawn on you until your purpose is completed here. Some are destined for great works and some are for menial works. But at the end of the day, every person in this universe has a purpose to have got the life of a human being.

God in his own way fulfills his deeds through us. So PEOPLE! Beware! Do not get confused or ponder on whats your purpose but just live your life the right way. Do not get under-estimated by any means.

At all points of your life, trust your soul, it talks to you always, it becomes heavy when you have done any mistake/sad. Following your "soul talk" will lead you to the right things.

Just take your right hand and place it on your heart, does it feel satisfied and at ease ???? Then its time you congratulate yourself, because you are on the right track.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs