This post is titled 'Walk to Remember', which is taken from one of my all-time favorite book and movie. As a Nicholas Sparks fan, I have read and re-read this book, and end up finding something new to ponder upon whenever I go back to read it or watch. I guess I am waiting for that saturation point, and I hope it never comes.
This post is titled this way because the experience I will be sharing is one of my "walk to remember" kind of moment.
Thanks to my manager to give me an opportunity to work from home during this year's Dasara festival. It was a complete week, which I spent at my parent's place. I can now say that its my parents place, since that's the feel I get after being married for a year now. Away from office, when I got to look at everything closely, and appreciate everything around me, I have actually started appreciating my mother's way of life. Joining her early morning walks, helping her through the daily chores, I have never understood my mom better than up until now. And I am grateful I did take time to spend time with her.
Early morning walks - this is what I am going to take and implement into my life. Its such a simple thing to do, get up in the morning and spend time with yourself, observe the surroundings more closely, and then feel good about it as well. I was, yet again, experienced being me, being peaceful when I did these morning walks with my mother. The place where she went for a walk was rather a railway station, and I have never seen any other place or a railway station being so serene. Its strange that this railway station was part of my mother's daily visiting place, and though I always say I know her, I really dint know her until I visited this place along with her. Its surprising how we live with our near and dear ones and yet dont appreciate their way of life. In a way, this serene place made her happier, gave her strength and kept her positive all day long, and I am happy to have seen her secret place, as I fell in love with this place. A place that is just a kilometer from our house has bombarded me with happiness that I probably might not have got, sitting in an office from morning to evening. A picture is worth a thousand words or so they say, even if you cant appreciate the photos that I will be posting below, I hope you find a place that gives you peace, or a peaceful way to start your day.
The railway station is named "Cavalry Barracks"



















0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs