"RoleModel" - Do you have one?

One of my friend sent me a link, actually a video on youtube, no arms no legs no worries. Just seen this and you know what was the next impression on my mind. Nothing but that a little thought process has evolved a person's life to be par excellence. For all those People giving up on life - Learn something from this person out here...... Please never give up on life. I personally know how hard it is to follow and how easy to write in a personal blog :).

Oh! I was going to write on RoleModels..... Dont you all think that this person is being a Rolemodel to all those people who have given up on life. I am quite sure every person would be having a rolemodels in their lives, in case you dont have and think that you dont have to follow other's shadows, you really dont have to.... but people like the one in this video can inspire you to such an extent that having a rolemodel is not that bad.

Again, I come back to my favourite line - "People are what their thoughts make them to be". This man in the video had positive thoughts and has achieved more than what anyone can imagine in their dreams. I read this line in a picture - Any loss, Any damage does not make us victims..... But our thoughts can make us victims to the losses we have had...... Turning around the disadvantage to an advantage is a skill very few have.

Having Identity of our own is what everyone craves for but learning from the inspiring people,I think very few people do. According to me, every human being has something to teach us, if you observe it, you learn it, if you dont observe it, you are at loss.

Never underestimating and being open towards getting inspired would fetch you, your ROLEMODEL..... Search out whose your rolemodel today and let them know how profoundly they have touched your heart and mind!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs